Membership is available to individuals and companies offering services or products to Field Service providers and related industries.
There are four types of memberships.
Regional Member - Individuals or companies providing service in seven or less states
Annual Dues - Regional Membership: $345.00
National Member - Companies providing service in eight or more states
Annual Dues - National Membership: $920.00
Affiliate Member - Mortgage servicing or industry related companies (ex. REO Brokers, Servicers, Investors)
Annual Dues - Affiliate Membership: $575.00
Associate Member - Those offering products or services to the field service industry
Annual Dues - Associate Membership: $1,000.00
All current Members have input regarding all Applicants
Regional, National, and Affiliate Member Application Fee: $150.00 (non refundable)
Associate Member Application Fee: $300.00 (non refundable)
- Two letters of reference/recommendation
- FULL MEMBERSHIP requires a minimum of two (2) years experience in mortgage field services.
- PROVISIONAL MEMBERSHIP will be designated to applicants with less than two (2) years experience until such time as they reach the required years experience OR successfully complete ALL applicable NAMFS Certifications through the NAMFS Academy.
- All applications are subject to review by the Executive Director and in case of challenges may be brought to the Board of Directors for final decisioning.
- Applicants who have worked for Regional NAMFS members within the past 12 months must disclose said relationship.
- If it is determined that an applicant has falsified their application, a two year waiting period will be enforced.
Please note: The two week member comment period process does not begin until the receipt of all required documentation - submitted application, application fee and two letters of recommendation. Association membership is at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors.
For more information regarding the benefits available for NAMFS members, click here.